Gymnastics Builds Confidence!
What are some of the other amazing benefits of enrolling my daughter in a gymnastics class?
Develops strength and power
Teaches listening and following directions
Gains self-esteem and confidence
Provides social interaction with peers
Teaches goal setting
Develops cognitive abilities to help in the classroom
Develops skills to enhance other sports
Gymnastics students will learn skills on all of the events shown in the Olympics: tumbling, vault, beam, and bars. Additionally, they will work on overall coordination, fitness, and flexibility.
GymKix offers recreational gymnastics classes that are divided by ages and ability levels:
- Tiny Dance & Tumble Gym: 3 years (See Princess Dance Academy)
- Little Dance & Tumble Gym: 4 years (See Princess Dance Academy)
- Pre Gym: 5 years
- Kinder Gym: 6 years
- Youth Gym: 7 – 8 years
- Junior Gym: 9+ years
- Gym Pre-Teamz (Instructor Recommended): 5 – 12 years
- Shooting Starz Competitive Team: 5 – 17 yrs. (TAAF Levels 1-5)
- Royals Competitive Team: 6 – 18 yrs. (USAG Levels 4 – 10)
Our classes are designed so that students that are brand new to gymnastics will feel welcome and comfortable, while students with experience will also have opportunities for advancement within the recreational program.